Brake calipers paints are fast becoming the most popular way to customise your vehicle. Car fanatics and repair centres often spend a lot of time colouring their brake calipers. A great way to do that is by using high quality, caliper spray paints and aerosols. With our NEW caliper paint formulation you can choose a paint code and choose between Gloss and Satin finishes. The paint is designed to withstand extreme temperatures and survive every day road debris and weathering.
Our range of caliper spray paint colours are easy to apply.
Operating instructions for caliper aerosols and spray paint cans:
- Prep Calipers, removing all residue, caliper debris and corrosion.
- Before use, shake the caliper aerosol spray can for 2 minutes and spray a sample area.
- Apply in cross coats from a distance of 200-250mm from object.
- Drying time 10-25 minutes (dependant on thickness of spray out).
- After use turn aerosol upside down, press the nozzle for approx. 5 sec and clear nozzle